A+B Acquisitions would be honored to become the primary leasing source for your properties. No matter if you are just starting out with your first rental or you have hundreds of units, we have the experience to eliminate your vacancies. Our cutting edge technology and multi-directional approach will fill your units with quality tenants quickly.
Here is some of what we can provide for investors:
Photographing: You would be amazed how much the correct photos effect your vacancy. We will reshoot your units and buildings to cover what the tenant wants to see. The correct photos can cut down on questions and speed up the move in process.
Advertising: We will market your property on all of the highest traffic sites. Zillow, HotPads, Craigslist, etc. We want to get maximum exposure for your properties. We don’t get paid until you have a qualified tenant so listing correctly is key.
Leasing and Legal Documents: We do everything by the book so if you don’t have any of the needed legal documents you can use ours! You would not need to lift a finger with paperwork. If however, you do have your own lease you would like to use we will accommodate that request no problem.
Tenant Screening: An approved tenant will meet or exceed the following requirements.
- Full Background/ Credit Check
- Must have monthly income equal to three times the monthly rent. (verifying documents)
- Must be free of convictions of violent crime and hard drug charges.
- Must be clear of sex offender charges and many not be on any sex offender list.
- Must have good reference from previous land lord. (where applicable)
- Government issued ID
- No excessive current collections, or repossessions
- No previous evictions (some landlords allow if 5 years or older)
- Meet credit score requirement (owner to specify score requirement)
- Completed A+B rental application (owner may provide specific application)
Lease and Doc Signing: We will require a 12 month minimum lease and can try for multiple years if landlord requests. (Signed lease for discussed unit and any other signing documents meet legal leasing policy standards). Key will be distributed at time of lease sign.
Our fees will be taken directly from the deposit so we will never cost you any upfront money!